Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention
A Local Authority is looking for an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker for the Essex region. This position is full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary of up to £37,000.
As the Assessment and Intervention Social Worker you will have experience within children Social Work. You will need to be committed to this local authority as they have extensive benefits and incredible opportunities for training and development.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Carrying a caseload
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend Conferences, reviews and court
- provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within both Assessment and Interventions Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!