Social Worker - Child Protection - Adults Experience Considered
City of Wolverhampton Council are looking for Locum Social Workers to join their Children in Need and Child Protection team.
Child Protection and Court experience is preferred; however Wolverhampton are willing to accept applications from Adults Social Workers with Safeguarding experience.
What's on Offer?
- Pay rate of £29.93 per hour
- Full Time and Part Time roles available
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and development which can lead to career progression
- Previous experience within Adults Safeguarding will be considered
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Pay rate: £29.93 per hour
Location: City of Wolverhampton Council
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!