Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
A therapeutic, Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Link Worker (Supervising Social Worker) covering a case-load over Leicestershire.
You will need to be an experienced Fostering Social Worker, ideally with experience or knowledge of Therapeutic Practice. This is a full-time, 1 year fixed-term maternity cover contract & office-based position in Rugby. This Independent Fostering Agency are rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted and are big advocates for good work life balance.
What is on offer for you as the Link Worker:
- No Out-of-Hours Duty
- A supportive Team
- A Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
- A Car Allowance of £2,100
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Link Worker:
- Managing an existing caseload of Foster Carers
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Supervision of Foster Carers
Requirements for you as the Link Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working within a Fostering Service ideally in an Independent Fostering Agency
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Salary: Up to £32,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
My Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT