Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be covering a small caseload over the Nottinghamshire area. You will need to have Fostering experience with Independent Fostering Agencies or Charities and be happy to work autonomously in a part time and home-based position.
You will be working for a well-thought of Independent Fostering Agency that work with a unique model and approach to Fostering. This Independent Fostering Agency are striving to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A supportive Team
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Pension Scheme
- An excellent work life balance
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing an existing caseload of Foster Carers
- Supervision of Foster Carers
- Out-of-Hours duty
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working within a Fostering Service in an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Nottinghamshire (home-based)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
My Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT