CHILDREN'S ADVANCED PRACTITIONER SHEFFIELD
Experience is desirable within Child protection, Complex casework and Court proceedings.
Applicants must have a qualification in social work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professional Council. (HCPC). Due to the requirements of this particular role, multiple years post-qualifying experience in children's services is necessary.
Reed offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is? *
-£250.00 Bonus bring you own job
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
*Terms & Conditions apply
For further enquiries please contact Sophie Howlett at or on 0113 236 8965.