Team Manager - Adult Localities - Tower Hamlets - £38.34ph
Team Manager - Adult Localities - Tower Hamlets - £38.34 per hour
Tower Hamlets are currently restructuring some Adult Social Care services to align with Community Health Services and require a Team Manager for one of four new localities who will be responsible for a range of staff including Social Workers and Occupational Therapists.
As well as day to day management of the service, staff, budgets and quality assurance, developing strong partnerships with Health and other local organisations / groups will be essential. There is a cohesive team approach with an expectation that this role contributes to service improvement across the whole division which also consists of Initial Assessment, Hospital Social Work, an Integrated Community Learning Disability Service, Mental Health Services, Reablement and Brokerage.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- long term contract
- stable team
- competitive pay rate
- Have some management experience
- Have comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and understanding social care
- Understand adult safeguarding
- Have knowledge and understanding of quality assurance
- Have budget management experience
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.