Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
Somerset County Council are currently searching for experienced Locum Approved Mental Health Practitioners to join their Taunton office on an ad hoc basis. The position will be a rolling contract pending recruitment, with likeliness of extensions, covering a variety of shifts which could include some weekend work with both full and part time positions available.
Benefits for you as the AMHP:
- Competitive pay rates in line with the memorandum
- Flexible working opportunities
- Surrounded by a supportive team
- Free Parking
- Make ongoing assessments of allocated cases
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity
- Completing statutory reviews in line with legislation
- To establish appropriate professional relationships with service users and their families.
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Location: Taunton (TA1 4DY)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!