Area Manager - Learning Disabilities
Highly exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of care, support and education to young people and adults with learning disabilities as their new Area Manager. Excellent salary, bonus and company care on offer.
My client is an established provider of residential homes, supported living, day centre's and schools for young people and adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
Currently, they have a portfolio of services covering Dorset and Surrey and we are seeking an experienced Area Manager with experience in remotely managing manager's, ensuring CQC compliance across multiple sites, building strong and long-lasting relationships with commissioners and local authorities.
What's on offer as Area Manager?
- Excellent salary between £40,000 - £45,000
- 10% bonus scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Opportunity to join a vastly experienced senior management team
The successful Area Manager will have
- Extensive experience in senior manager role overseeing CQC regulated services for adults with disabilities
- Experience managing Registered and Service Manager's
- Strong knowledge of CQC (essential), Ofsted (desirable), safeguarding and social care legislation
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, families, local authorities and commissioners
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.