Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection and Court Team – Islington, London
3D Recruit are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Child Protection and Court Team based in Islington, London.
Social worker who is at least 3 years qualified and experienced in child protection and court work.
- Work with children who have child protection plans (experience of court work is essential)
- Work with looked after children and permanency planning
- Manage child protection care proceedings
- Attend court
- Write reports and assessments
- Manage complex cases and care plans
- Safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks
- Undertake Section 47s and risk assessments
- Mentor and supervise students and be an allocated worker for children
- Chair Core Groups
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must have excellent IT and assessment skills and report-writing skills
- In-house accounts team that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).