Qualified Social Worker – Family Support Team – Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
This is a busy Family Safeguarding team that holds cases including CIN, CP, Care Proceedings. The team you would be working in are supportive and work hard for their families, they are very much a team and will help each other out.
- Work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline.
- Need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk
- Carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments
- Work directly with children and parents
- Arrange and attend core groups, CIN reviews
- Review CP conferences
- Complete pre-meeting reports
- Undertake home visits announced and unannounced and work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team
- Communicate and keep up to date accurate records on our LCS systems
- Pay rate: £32ph
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
- 3 years post qualifying UK experience
- Experience at a Senior Practitioner level is essential.
- Child Protection & Children in Need
- Must HAVE strong Safeguarding experience
- Extensive experience of CP and Court Work
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver