MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER
Does working for a Mental Health charity who put their service users at the heart of everything they do sound like the next career step for you?
Reed Social Care are working closely with Mental Health Charity in North Yorkshire to source a Mental Health Social Worker paying up to £27,000 pro rata depending on experience. This role is part time role of 20 hours per week. Shifts would typically be 18.00 - 23.00.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker with Mental Health Experience who is HCPC Registered. The organisation would also consider a Newly Qualified Social Worker with experience in Mental Health.
Reporting to the Head of Social Care, the role will include:
- Work as part of the team to deliver the aims and objective of the charity.
- Promote and support service users and carer involvement.
- Respond to the needs of people in an honest, non-judgemental and open manner which respects the rights of individuals and groups.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that services are delivered to the highest standard and in accordance with the most recent evidence based guidance.
- Make use of effective interpersonal skills in relating to service users, carers and family and fellow team members.
- Ensure a multi professional approach to care is maintained respecting the diversity of colleagues roles and responsibilities.
- Undertake periods of delegated responsibility as required demonstrating sound judgement in the use of support and deployment of resources.
Contact Helen Coates at Reed Social Care today on 0113 236 8965 to discuss this role further or if this is not quite the role for you to discuss your career requirements.