Business Development Executive
We are looking for driven and talented individuals to join our Small-Medium Business Division as a Business Development Executive covering areas of Southampton, Fareham & Gosport.Package description
Salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE of £7,200 + company car and company benefits package + excellent career development opportunities. (Our bonus structure allows for a potential earning of up to £26,000 inclusive of OTE)Main responsibilities
As a Business Development Executive you will need to be self-motivated and results driven or an experienced hunter with a proven track record of winning new business, with the ability to work under pressure.
This is a chance to establish or progress your sales career further within a progressive and forward thinking business. At Lyreco we continually invest into the development of our people and off the back of this, our business continues to evolve. In return for your hard work, we offer a bespoke sales induction and ongoing training, whilst working in a rewarding environment.
We are changing the way we approach, winning, retaining and growing business; making the Lyreco customer experience better than ever before and giving you more support, tools and opportunity to succeed. When you operate within a sales and service driven environment, you will love making customers smile day-in and day-out! Other Business Developement Executive duties include:
- Responsibility for managing and developing business within an assigned territory - Southampton, Fareham & Gosport
- Relationship building and working with closely with your customers is key to succeed against your sales targets.
- You will be working remotely, with no office to report back to - where you will spend the majority of your time within customer facing scenarios.
- There is administration and reporting involved and you will need to be organised to complete this ‘on the go’ and remotely.
- The position reports into an Area Manager who is there to guide and support you to develop your sales skills further. So, expect to have regular 121’s and team meetings!
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable – your promotions are based on results and we recognise and reward hard work, always.
If you believe in providing excellent customer service, love relationship building, are driven to achieve results, whilst effectively managing your workload – then this may be the opportunity for you! We are open to hearing from individuals who are passionate to kick-start or further process their career in sales.About the company
The Lyreco business is growing - we are a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to all businesses and with a huge global presence & 2.2bn turnover.