Deputy Manager - Fostering - "outstanding" IFA
An Ofsted ‘outstanding’ rated IFA require a Deputy Manager to join their ethical and child focused West Midlands team
You will have a reduced carer case load and focus on carer recruitment across the region -predominantly Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester and Warwickshire. This will include booking, allocating or carrying out initial visits, overseeing applicants through the process of assessment and taking a lead on recruitment events. You will also support and cover for the Area Manager during absence.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registration
- A minimum of three years’ post qualifying experience of working in fostering social work, ideally within an IFA
- Experience of the carer recruitment process would be an advantage
- A car owner / driver
- Be prepared to travel across the region as required
Salary is to £44,000 (experience dependent) + fantastic leave and benefits.
· 28 days holiday in your first year (bank holiday days are extra!)
· Long Service day awarded after every 3 years (up to 12 years)
· Birthday day off
· Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a further day off)
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Fostertalk membership
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
· Optional Private healthcare scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Senior Practitioner / Senior Supervising Social Worker to develop their career / an existing Manager wishing to gain experience back at practice level whilst retaining management skills.
For further information, a job description and a confidential chat around the role and your suitability, please contact Harriet Connolly in confidence on 07740773499 / 0121 323 3720 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.