Senior Operations Coordinator
This brand new and exciting role requires someone with the drive and ambition, to position themselves as a key contact within head office, providing invaluable PA support to the Ops Development & Transitions Manager and managing all aspects of the site development and transition process.
This is a unique opportunity to be the right-hand person to senior field operations management and whilst you will be required to provide pro-active management of all clerical needs for the D&T Manager, including travel, accommodation and full diary management, this isn’t your usual PA/support role.
Our new Senior Operations Support Co-ordinator will:
- Provide full support to the D&T Manager in the complex but exciting process of identifying, evaluating and transitioning sites from the leased and tenanted side of the business (EIPP) over to Craft Union, liaising with key stakeholders, managing the evaluation process with key stakeholders
- Take full ownership of the management and maintenance of pipeline tracker, ensuring the highest level of accuracy, seamless communication between the D&T Manager and the internal Craft Union operations team and the effective management of site visits
- Agree and co-ordinate site transition plans with EIPP, facilitating any further required site visits and meetings and establishing requirements for surrender negotiations, potential of working with current publicans, TUPE liability etc
- Take an active role in the execution of site transfers, ensuring dates are effectively communicated to the wider team and external companies, sites are stat compliant, and all relevant paperwork and contracts (such as Sky and BT sports) are in place, resulting in a successful and seamless pub opening
- Chair and manage the weekly ‘roll out’ conference call and maintaining the roll out tracker to reflect the outcome of the call, distributing minutes and ensuring all actions are completed in a timely and efficient manner
This is an extremely busy and varied role which will undoubtedly keep you on your toes and being a brand new position, offers you the opportunity to make the job your own. Unlike many administrative, co-ordinator and PA roles, you will have the fantastic advantage of getting out and about to spend time with your field based team, attending meetings around the country as well as having a comfortable base at head office with the rest of our vibrant and passionate Managed Operations Administration team.
We are really interested in hearing from you if:
- You have fantastic organisational and communication skills, with proved experience in an administration role, providing support services to field based staff and management
- You are educated to GSCE level or equivalent
- You are fully competent in all MS office packages; able to produce mail merges and excel reports including formulae, v lookup and pivot tables etc.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, keeping calm under pressure and prioritising a heavy and varied workload
- You enjoy working as part of a proactive team, providing cover and support to fellow team members when required
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the way things are done to ensure operational efficiency
- You are willing and able to travel, with possible overnight stays
- You have experience in meeting tight deadlines, whilst maintaining strictest confidence at all times
Who are we?
We are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties that are predominantly run as leased and tenanted pubs. We aim to partner with entrepreneurs passionate about pubs, by granting leases and tenancies to the best publicans. We recruit high quality, commercially minded managers for our managed pubs, as well as collaborating with experienced experts in the pub industry.
Our people are talented in a wide range of disciplines and our shared values of respect, service, innovation, collaboration and drive for results help guide us in the work we do every day and how we do it.
• Competitive salary
• Holiday – 25 days plus statutory holidays
• Death in Service
• Bonus Scheme
• Share Scheme(s)
• Private Medical and Dental Insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• Free Parking and onsite catering