Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be covering a caseload over the Nottinghamshire area and this is a permanent & part time position. You will need to have Fostering experience with Independent Fostering Agencies or Charities to be considered.
This Independent Fostering Agency is small and striving to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted. To be successful, you will need to have an enthusiastic approach to match this organisation's ambitions and ethos.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A team with a family feel
- Mileage paid
- A car allowance of £1,500
- Pension Scheme
- An excellent work life balance
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing an existing caseload of Foster Carers
- Supervision of Foster Carers
- Out-of-Hours duty
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working within a Fostering Service in an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Salary: Up to £35,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
My Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT