Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload over the East London area. This role is full-time, and permanent position.
Ideally, you will need to have fostering experience and will be integral to the organisation's plans of striving to be "Outstanding" rated.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Carry out form F assessments
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting and supervising foster carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!