Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabiliti
Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - CWD - Somerset - £29, 055 - £37,108 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available for an experienced Social Worker / Senior Social Worker in Somerset. Successful candidates will ideally have extensive statutory experience however candidates will also be considered who have completed their ASYE.
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Within this team candidates will work with children and young people with a range of complex and enduring disabilities up to the age of eighteen years. This team aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child and is outcome focussed.
Benefits of working as a Children With Disabilties Social Worker for Somerset include:
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
It would be preferable for any CWD Social Workers to have experience of:Liaising with other professionalsRelevant legislationHolding complex casesWorking with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in NeedChild protection Care proceedingsAttending CourtCourt ReportsWorking with new Public Law Outline (PLO)Section 47sCore AssessmentsChild protection meetingsCase conferencesAttending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE