SERVICE MANAGER (SOCIAL CARE)
Service Manager (Social Care)
Our client is one of Association of Greater Manchester Authorities (AGMA) and they are looking to recruit a Service Manager.
You will Providing leadership to the navigation team you will manage and deliver Navigation Services to achieve a positive impact on the service. You will handle case management, perform quality checks via a CRM database and provide clinical support and direction to case workers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with in an organised environment with passionate social workers.
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?*
- £250 if you bring your own job to us!*
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North West. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North West: Bolton metropolitan borough council, Bury metropolitan borough council, Manchester City metropolitan borough council, Oldham metropolitan borough council, Rochdale metropolitan borough council, Salford metropolitan borough council, Stockport metropolitan borough council, Tameside metropolitan borough council, Trafford metropolitan borough council, Wigan metropolitan borough council.