Adults' Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Manager
A Local Authority is looking for an Adults' Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Manager for their team in Bedfordshire. This role is a full-time, Permanent position. You will be, leading and developing the adults safeguarding board to become outstanding.
You will need to have a background within Adults' Social Work, ideally with experience within a Safeguarding team with the knowledge and experience of leading/managing a team.
Benefits for you as the Adults' Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package - £3,000
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Adults' Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Manager:
- Managing a caseload
- Provide Leadership and Performance management
- Provide multi-agency qualify assurance and adult safeguarding practice improvements
- Develop and maintain evidence of outcomes and impacts of policies
Requirements of you as the Adults' Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Adults Mental Health and/ or Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Adults Social Care
Salary: up to £48,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Fee Henderson on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!