MASH Team Manager
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a MASH team alongside two others within the service. Your team will have 1 senior practitioner and 6 social workers. The key deliverable in this role is to lead and support your team in delivering a robust, efficient and safe MASH service. You will also contribute to the development of practice and policy initiatives across children's services, ensuring a high quality social work service is provided to children and families.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will require HCPC registration and:-
- Management experience of a MASH/Duty/Assessment team
- Strong experience in child protection and safeguarding
- Evidence of good quality and authoritative practice
What you'll get in return
Working with Hays, you will receive a bespoke specialist recruitment service with your own personal consultant. In addition, you will receive:
- Access to highly commended Free CPD Training
- Free DBS Service
- Referral Scheme, £250 for each referral placed
- Access to both Nationwide and Global social work opportunities
- Your own choice of method of pay - PAYE, Ltd, Umbrella
- Free Hays mug (and more)!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Zhang now on 0207 259 8715.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.