Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities / Transitions Team
Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities / Transitions Team - Reading - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities / Transitions Team.
The successful Social Worker will be required to conduct strength-based assessments with adults with learning disabilities and their carers in line with the Care Act 2014.
For this position candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a statutory adults learning disabilities role.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme