Registered Manager - Mental Health Recovery
I am looking for a Registered Manager for an established residential home and specialist recovery service for adults with mental health conditions based in Colwyn Bay.
Your role is to manage the day to day running of support staff in the service, ensure the service is fully staffed, write and update care plans and provide high quality person centred care.
On offer as the Registered Manager is
- Salary of £31,500
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Fully funded training and qualification support
- Progression opportunities
- Leading social care employer
To be considered as Service Manager, you must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 5 or NVQ Level 4
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- CQC service management experience or supervisory experience
Full job description available, please call Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for something slightly different, please feel free to look at our website or call me!