Children with Disabilities | Disabled Children Team | Norfolk, Kings Lynn | £28ph
Children with Disabilities | Disabled Children Team | Kings Lynn | £28ph
Winlight Recruitment are recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Disabled Children’s Team in Kings Lynn. The Children with Disabilities Social Worker will support disabled children and their families from birth through to adulthood.
The pay rate for this locum Children with Disabilities Social Work position is £32ph and is an initial 3-month contract.
Context of the Disabled Children Social Worker position:
- Working with children with permanent and substantial disabilities and their families
- Preparing tailored assessments and plans with disabled children and their families
- A good working knowledge of The Care Act 2014
- Managing Individual Budgets
- Working closely with multi agency partners and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, an ability to meet deadlines
About Kings Lynn:
The Kings Lynn team work from a central office in the historic town centre, close to the A47 giving an easy commute across Norfolk, and with neighbouring locations, Lincolnshire and Cambridge. King’s Lynn has beautiful countryside, coastline and a busy town centre. Kings Lynn boasts a restaurant in the 2017 Michelin Guide. There is a good local bus and train service to neighbouring counties and Norwich. Housing in the area is affordable in both the rental and the home owner market.
To be considered, you must have a Social Work qualification (Diploma in Social Work, Social Work Degree or equivalent) as well as at least 2 years in a CWD setting.
We will be short listing for this post within the coming weeks; so please respond to this advert as soon as possible by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Tom on 02081230209.