Senior Practitioner - "Outstanding" Adoption Agency
Senior Practitioner – "Outstanding" Adoption Agency
Aurora Resourcing is working in partnership with a very well established and reputable Adoption Agency in Hertfordshire. This Adoption Agency has been rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted and they are currently seeking a Senior Practitioner for the Post Approval Team on a full time (35 hours per week) and permanent basis.
The Senior Practitioner’s key responsibilities are:
1. Supporting and advising families through the post approval/post placement period and ensuring smooth progress through liaison with the Adoption Manager and Post Approval Administration Team. =
2. Undertaking welfare supervision/Annex A preparation on an occasional basis under the supervision of the Adoption Manager.
3. Attending Team Meetings and other relevant meetings concerned with planning, developing, delivering, evaluating and promoting the wider agency services.
4. Participating in regular supervision and staff appraisal to ensure effective service delivery and further professional development.
5. Taking up such opportunities for training as are provided by the agency and maintaining an awareness/working knowledge of current practice issues and legislative requirements.
6. Working collaboratively with professionals (inter agency and multi-disciplinary services) to safeguard and protect the well-being of children and young people.
7. Actively participating in the implementation of performance indicators and statistical information as required.
8. To refer to the relevant manager, any IAC approved adopter seeking to convert their intercountry adoption application to domestic adoption;
9. To maintain, develop and provide information about IAC’s Special Programmes for service users and other interested bodies and parties and to contribute to the general promotion of the Special Programmes;
10. To intake into the Special Programmes prospective adoptive applicants seeking to use those services and to provide information and preparation sessions;
11. To undertake the pre-matching for registered prospective adopters within Special Programmes, including online registration and matching.
Financial Details and How to Apply
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £39,500 per annum, plus many benefits! Generous amount of annual leave, good pension scheme and free weekly yoga classes which are held onsite!
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Jay Lawrence in confidence on 0121 5163981 / 07950231191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency