Fab / Weld Engineering Instructor/ Assessor
Based here at Kirkdale Industrial Training Services (KITS), Brighouse, West Yorks
In this role you will:
- Ensure a safe learning environment is maintained in the Skills Training Centre and in company.
- Train and assess Learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard required by relevant award bodies to Levels 1,2,3 EAL
- Provide advice and support to Learners and their employers throughout the apprenticeship. On-going assessment of evidence produced towards NVQ and Functional Skills qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have
- Time served – occupational areas
- Cert Ed or other relevant certification or experience
- Support of functional skills
- Assessor qualification (A units)
- Verification qualification (V units)
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
For more information about the role, please see the attached job description and personal specification.
Salary up to £30k (based upon experience)
- 25 Days Holiday Plus stats
- 8.5% Employer pension contribution
- 5% performance related annual bonus
- Free on-site parking
KITS is arguably, the largest and most successful private Engineering Apprentice Training Provider in West Yorkshire, an Ofsted Grade 2 Provider (March 2017).
Established over four decades ago, we work with hundreds of local manufacturing, engineering and automotive Employers in Mechanical Engineering, Fabrication & Welding and Electrical Engineering.