Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Newcastle - £146.8
Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Newcastle - £146.83 per day (PAYE)
My client in Newcastle requires a CWD social worker. The successful candidates should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work. They should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families. They should be able to drive and have access to their own transport. As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker
- Regular supervision
- Potential for long term contracts
- Niche role
As a CWD Social Worker , you will have experience of:Section 47s Knowledge of CWD would be desirable but is not essentialInitial assessmentLiaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies Risk assessment Experience of working on a duty Desk Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a CWD Social Worker, you will:Be eligible to work in the UKBe registered with the HCPCHave a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme