Senior Head Therapist
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Senior Head Therapist has become available at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel. Reporting into the Leisure and Spa Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all induction training of therapists
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are in place and the team are competent and trained.
- Drive an exceptional guest experience, ensuring that all treatments are delivered as per the brand standard by arranging and facilitating regular training sessions, appraisals and trade tests.
- Maximising sales opportunities through upselling.
- Carrying out a range of treatments to a high standard
- Control costs through correct stock ordering and, forecasting.
- Ensure any guest comments / complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Promote a professional appearance and experience for all visitors
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is located within 15 minutes’ drive from the town of Cheltenham and the city of Gloucester. With conference facilities catering for up to 700 delegates at any one time, this hotel caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure.
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel has modern leisure and spa facilities with a comprehensive treatment menu designed with relaxation in mind, so whether our guests opt for one of our ESPA treatments, a radiance-boosting facial or a luxury manicure, their guaranteed to feel a sense of calm restored. Our spa features a health club, swimming pool, a relaxation room, a Jacuzzi, sauna and a steam room. There are four luxurious treatment rooms, a relaxation room and a nail bar all designed to provide guests with a comfortable, relaxing environment throughout their experience.
What’s In It for You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Help to Buy a Bike
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Critical Illness Cover
- Free use of the Leisure Facilities
- Working within a friendly environment
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Contributory Pension Scheme
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the beauty industry and keen to make a memorable experience for our guest’s journey from start to finish.
Our search is dedicated for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions and is able to pay close attention to detail. Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to lead and motivate a team is required.
It is important to have good time management skills and share a positive can do attitude towards all the team and the job role itself.
The Bigger Picture
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is managed by RBH Hospitality Management; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!A valid UK/ EU work permit: RequiredFull time