Business Development Executive x2
About the role:
To proactively engage with employers to promote and sell the College’s range of skills training products and services such as apprenticeships and other funded products - to win and deliver employer-led solutions. Expected to work in the field, this role will include a combination of funded and commercial sales to employers across a variety of industry sectors.
To undertake a range of sales activities including calling prospective employers, following up leads, meeting and presenting to employers, attending relevant events and ultimately securing delivery solutions to meet targets. The role will work in close collaboration with team members to ensure fully joined-up and efficient post-sales delivery.
To provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction to employers through exemplar collaborative working internally and externally.
1. Demonstrate model behaviours that, at all times, are consistent with an open, inclusive and participative style;
2. Proactive in identifying and pursuing opportunities that are appropriate to maintaining his/her continued professional development;
3. Demonstrate a commitment to the development and practice of equal opportunities in every aspect of the life of the College;
4. Abide by the College’s data protection policy;
5. Actively participate in the appraisal scheme;
6. Participate in the implementation of and compliance with the provisions of legislation and good practice relating to health and safety;
7. Carry out work in a manner and framework that is consistent with the College’s requirement to safeguard children and vulnerable people;
8. Work within the College values.
The scope of this profile reflects the needs of the College at the present time: it is not intended to be a fully inclusive or exhaustive list. The post holder will therefore be expected to work flexibly and to undertake such other duties as may from time to time be reasonably allocated by the line manager. The profile will be subject to continuous review as the needs and requirements of the College change over time.
About Capital City College Training:
We are the largest college group in London. Our colleges include City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, and The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. We are committed to success through equality and diversity.
The aim of Capital City College Training (CCCT) is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to develop their talent pool. The Capital City College Group’s apprenticeship provision will be centralised in CCCT and our goal is for CCCT is to be London’s trusted provider of exceptional apprentices.
CCCT’s training offer draws on the expertise of three of London’s most respected colleges, which together are the capital’s largest providers of further education. It has more than 100 years of experience in education and training, rooted in the communities it serves. CCCT delivers high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Its team of experts works hard to understand business requirements and match organisations to the right training and the best candidates.
Strictly no agencies.