FOSTERING SOCIAL WORKER SHEFFIELD
The role will require you to recruit, train, assess, supervise and support foster carers in the provision of placements for children who cannot live with their birth families. To adhere to National Minimum Standards for Fostering and to work as part of a Directorate wide service for children in partnership with children, birth families, carers, colleagues and partner agencies.
Applicants must have a qualification in social work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professional Council. (HCPC). Due to the requirements of this particular role, multiple years post-qualifying experience in children's services is necessary.
Reed offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is? *
-£250.00 Bonus bring you own job
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
*Terms & Conditions apply
For further enquiries please contact Sophie Howlett at or on 0113 236 8965.