Casual Assessor/Trainer - Workforce Development - Aylesbury
- To engage employers and support workforce skills training and development in line with programme requirements. Supporting in bespoke training needs with the employer.
- To provide initial advice and guidance to support engagement of learners onto appropriate training programmes.
- Attend relevant employer and sector groups to raise the profile of the College and the training available, being the key contact with employers and trainees throughout the course.
- Deliver a range of training in line with awarding body regulations (including sector specific, English, Maths and digital literacy and general employability qualifications).
- To deliver agreed training targets in a timely fashion in line with project requirements. Ensuring all data is updated onto CRM.
- To carry out Health and Safety audits in the workplace and monitor learners’ health and safety.
- To ensure the Individual Learning Plan (ILP) is completed, updated and maintained for all learners in line with college and project requirements.
- To complete all Funding Agency and College documentation for learners and employers to support the training programme they are recruited to ensuring funding compliance at all times. Keep records regarding learner’s progression, achievement, and attendance which are regularly shared with the relevant employer.
- Deliver required KPI’s in line with company expectations. Including visiting learners as agreed by your line manager and review process, set and monitor training targets.
- Direct the delivery of training. Ensure timely completion of qualifications, develop portfolios and support the embedding of Functional Skills, Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
- Carry out assessments of learners in the work place in accordance with Awarding Organisation requirements.