Prestigious Beauty Establishment
Our client's luxurious Salon is located in a beautiful building in the Cambridgeshire area, we are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their lovely company and team.
The salon is very much a Spa environment and offers a range of treatments from CACI, overall beauty treatments along with Holistic treatments. They aim to promote a sense of well-being for their guests and the highest standards of treatments and customer care.
Overview of Role:
- 2 of your days will be covering Managerial duties
- 3 days in treatments to support the needs of the business and importantly lead the way in terms of treatment standards.
- One to one meetings, appraisals, rota's, holidays, stock taking, promotions etc
- Help and support the Owner with their other related businesses which are is a successful Cafe and own accountancy business.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent
- Previous managerial experience
- Proven record of achievement of sales targets
- An excellent communicator
- Reliable and dependable (excellent attendance record in previous job roles)
- Someone with high personal standards and attention to detail
- Well presented
What's on offer;
- Salary £21k - £22k basic depending on experience
- Realistic OTE: £25k
- Product Incentives (quarterly) on reaching targets
- Commission on Service Levels/Targets
- Uniforms provided
- Join our 'Saturday off' scheme (after 12 months)
- Holidays - 8 days including Bank Holidays (Working Bank Holidays is not required)
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunitiesA valid UK/ EU work permit: RequiredFull time