Registered Manager - Fostering - Kent
Hampton's Specialist Children in Care team are working with a highly reputable IFA who are looking for a Registered Fostering Manager in Kent.
Working in a well-located office in the north of Kent, the Registered Manager will manage a team of 10 and work to develop the agency. Reporting to the Director of Fostering, you will oversee, manage, develop and promote the service in line with regulatory and statutory requirements alongside the vision and values set out by the Fostering Agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with proven experience as a senior social worker within fostering/adoption who can evidence previous supervisory experience and a thorough understanding (if not experience) of management principles and the 'role of the manager'.
- Applicants must have experience within a management role at an IFA or Local Authority Family Placement team
- Applicants must hold a Social work qualification, a relevant management qualification and be HCPC registered
- Previous experience of children and families social work
- Experience of working with Foster Carers and young people
- A comprehensive working knowledge of all relevant legislation pertaining to children's services as well as publications which inform current thinking regarding good practice and the Safeguarding of children
Salary - £50,000 + Car Allowance - negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call James on 01926 356546.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK