Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team - EDT
Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team - Gloucestershire - £35 p/h
Our client in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced EDT Social Worker to work in a EDT team. The successful candidate will be part of the Emergency Duty Service which provides an essential social work service out of normal office hours through the night-times, weekends and holiday periods. Candidates will be required to work on a shift basis as part of our emergency duty team. Candidates will work evening or weekends on a rota basis, providing cover for children's and adults social care. Experience of previous work in an out of hours duty team is required.
Benefits of role as a Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- Shift based work
- Multi-agency working
- Good rate of pay
- Supportive senior management Team
You will need to be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme