Social Worker - Family Solutions - Full & Part Time
Social Worker - Family Solutions - Full & Part Time - Oxfordshire - £31,401 - £36,153 per annum
Flexible working options
Several new and exciting vacancies have become available in Oxfordshire County for Social Workers based on the Family Solutions Team. This is a great opportunity for qualified social workers to join a local authority rated 'Good' by Ofsted, with positions available in Oxford City, Abingdon and Didcot.
Qualified and HCPC registered, you will bring with you experience of handling complex children and families court cases and/or experience of Section 47 investigations. Your wide breadth of experience will include managing, monitoring and chairing children's plans; coordinating multi-agencies, writing excellent, accurate and concise reports and engaging with, and building, relationships with children and families.
If you are wanting to be part of a rewarding and supportive team with extensive training and development opportunities then this is the opportunity to springboard your career.
Benefits of working as a Family Solutions Social Worker will include:
- First Class Training - The innovative Oxfordshire Social Work Academy offers outstanding practice and professional development for all their Social Workers
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Good Ofsted rating - Oxfordshire is one of only 16 local authorities rated 'Good' by Ofsted for Children's Social Care.
- Attractive staff discount scheme - Shopping, holidays, insurance, eating out, health and leisure activities. The staff discount scheme makes life in Oxfordshire that bit sweeter.
- Golden Hello of £3500 to experienced children's social workers in the Assessment and Family Support Teams
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving licence holder