Social Worker - Locality Safeguarding Team
Social Worker - Locality Safeguarding Team - Jersey - Up to £37.50 p/h
We have an exciting new opportunity available in Jersey for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Locality Team.
In this role successful candidates will carry CIN and C.P. Cases. Teams are locality based so will need to have a range of skill from assessment through to safeguarding CP work.
Benefits of the Role as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Beautiful Island Location
- Ability to work through LTD company
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Inclusive locum community
- Supportive permanent managers
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme