Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Cheshire West
Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Cheshire West - £35 per hour
An experienced Children with Disabilities Team manager is required to join a team within Cheshire West.This is a great opportunity for a Social worker to join a very supportive and stable team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Within this role, Cheshire are ideally looking for someone with similar experience and proven managerial experience, this means you will be experienced in holding supervision.
Benefits of this role include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunities for Progression
- Potential for longer contracts
- Well managed and supported teams
- CV Enhancement
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Section 47s
- Knowledge of CWD would be desirable
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent written skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker
you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.