Team Manager - Child In Need/ Child In Care/ Care Leaver
Team Manager - Child In Need/ Child In Care/ Care Leaver - Wokingham - Up to £42 p/h
We have a role available for an experienced Team Manager to work in a Child in Care / Care Leavers Team in Wokingham. With this role successful Team Managers will need to have good knowledge of legislation and professional practice and will have the opportunity to work with children and families alongside management responsibilities such as chairing meetings and supervising a team of social workers.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have experience of managing social workers within Children's Services.
Benefits as a Children In Need Team Manager:
- Senior Management position
- Support from other Senior Staff
- Admin Support
- 6 month contracts
Essential experience as a Practice Manager:
- Working in Social Work with children, young people and families
- Children subject to child protection plans, children in need and Court proceedings alongside
- Social work supervision including supervision of students.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes