Social Worker - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
Social Worker - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - Salford - £25.02 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Level 3 social work practitioner to work within the CAMHS service for the Specialist Services Network in Prestwich Hospital. The service supports acute admissions and adolescent forensic services. The key duties will be to work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to assess for admission, engage with the service user and their family and to liaise with partner agencies both statutory and voluntary to ensure that the needs of the child are met within the legislative framework.
Experience of complex mental health is essential alongside an excellent knowledge base around safeguarding, children's legislation and the interface with mental health and mental capacity legislation
Benefits as a CAMHS Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Niche role
- Chance of those working within a CP, Duty LAC role to have a change of career
- CV enhancement
- Based within a hospital
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience of complex mental health
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.