Senior Social Workers - Initial Response Team
Devon County Council are looking for Senior Social Workers to join their Initial Response Team based in Exeter to help provide a high quality and effective Social Work service. The role is a 3 month rolling contract, looking to start ASAP!
Located in County Hall in central Exeter you would be working within a team of 7 Social Workers reporting in to the Assistant Team Manager.
Benefits for you as the Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £31 p/h
- Caseloads of 16 - 18 per Social Worker
- Typical Contracts Last 6+ months
- On site parking
- As a Locum Senior Social Worker in the Initial Response Team you will be expected to complete assessments, identifying and managing risks.
- You will be able to effectively respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner.
- As a Locum Social Worker you will complete high quality and timely assessments will lead to effective planning and interventions with the most vulnerable children and families in Devon.
- Providing additional support to some less experienced Social Workers
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
Location: Exeter (EX2 4QD)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Senior Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!