Team Manager Locum – Children’s Assessment Team
Team Manager Locum – Children’s Assessment Team – Dudley, West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Dudley to recruit a Team Manager for the Assessment Team. We are seeking an experienced Team Manager with extensive statutory work experience. This is a locum role to start as soon as possible, the contract is for 6 months and with the likelihood that it will extended further.
- As a Team Manager in the Assessment Team you will be managing and supervising a team experienced social workers in undertaking s47 and S17 assessments with the thrust being that of achieving a quick turnaround in caseloads. The role will involve flexibility around working from home in an accountable manner conducive to administering your roles.
- Must have management experience within a either a Children’s Referral, Assessment, Duty or MASH Team
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- Hold current HCPC registration and a relevant Social Work Qualification
- Be a car driver
Pay Rate is £39.07 per hour
Mileage and Expenses are covered
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email email@example.com
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency