Experienced Social Worker- Older people''s team
Lambeth borough is actively seeking a Social Worker for their Older people's team. Social Workers within this team work well together and enjoy competitive rates and supportive management. This is a borough of development and is looking to bring strength with their Social Workers.
What does the role entail?
- You will be handling safeguarding queries
- Managing a complex case load within the community
- Undertaking high quality assessments
- Making sure existing care plans are compliant with current legislation
What are the benefits?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Long term contracts
- Unrivalled team morale and support from management
What do they need from you?
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- 2 years post qualifying experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Thomson on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If these roles are not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!