Registered Manager - Residential - Warwickshire
Hampton's Resourcing are working exclusively with a Small Children's Care Provider who are looking for a permanent Residential Manager for one of their homes in North Warwickshire.
The home is a 4 bedded EBD home, located on the border of Birmingham and Warwickshire. The home is rated Good by OFSTED and would suit a strong Deputy Manager who is looking for their first Registered Manager role.
- To provide professional support, guidance and supervision to a team of residential childcare practitioners.
- To identify, report and manage current and emergent risks within the Home, including those that may impinge upon safeguarding and statutory compliance or inspection rating. Devise and direct improvements to mitigate risks.
- Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant Local Authority staff and social workers, and with all other relevant statutory agencies, e.g. police, child protection and CAMHS.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the relevant plan for each child or young person, to monitor progress against the relevant plan and ensure it is reviewed as necessary
- To manage effectively and efficiently all allocated resources of the home, both human and financial.
- Worked for at least two years as a Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- Self confidence in being able to ask for help and support when needed
- Commitment to on-going personal development and to be part of a learning organisation
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Full driving licence
Salary - up to £36,500
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call James Moran - 01926 356 546
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK