Social Worker - Permanency Team
What are the Social Work requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Proven experience as a Social Worker within LAC, court or permanency teams
- Highly adaptable and flexible working individual able to integrate in to a new structure within the Local Authority
What do you get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying £32 ph
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams, and due to £2.5 million grant are extremely well resourced and supported
- The opportunity to be a part of a newly created team, offering great progression opportunities when looking at moving into higher positions.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.