Assistant Team Manager - South London - Family Support and Protection
3D Recruit are assisting a South London Borough Council in seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family Support and Protection team.
Liaise with customers to review service requirements and resolve problems.
Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work area.
Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance.
Candidate can expect:
- To oversee and manage the direct management of cases, using an advanced level of skill, knowledge and competency
- To work within statutory and legislative requirements for the relevant sector, implementing local policy and procedures Early Help and prevention - understanding and demonstrating competence to work in a preventative and early help way and to the relevant operating model
- To use up to date methods (for children's services this would be tier 2) implementing local policy and procedures in a bid to avoid escalation of need and to support independence.
- To be accountable to the Team Manager for the performance and management of a team of qualified and non-qualified staff for the delivery of set performance standards to ensure the quality of practice.
- To use data effectively in order to understand and address the issue of both team and individual performance.
About us at 3D Recruit:
Amicus was established in 2000 with the aim of providing the highest standards of recruitment to the social work market. We are APSCo Accredited - today this commitment continues to be our driving force and has seen us retain our reputation as the markets most respected and independently owned social work agency. All our adverts relate to active vacancies. In 2018 we rebranded as 3D Recruit.
You can also benefit from a £200 refer a friend bonus!
Want to Apply:
If you think this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to send a CV and apply today!