Social Worker (2 vacancies) - Adults Learning Disabilities
Social Worker (2 vacancies) - Adults Learning Disabilities - Ealing - £28 per hour
These 2 posts are in the Learning Disabilities Team. We require social workers experienced in working with people with learning disabilities and experience of working in multidisciplinary settings. One post it to undertake reviews of people living in residential placements mostly outside of the borough / outside of London, to ensure placement meets needs, that outcomes are being set and met, and to ensure best value. The second post is based more locally to undertake strength-based assessment, identify desireed outcomes, risk management, with adults with learning disabilities and their carers.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- long term contract
- exciting opportunity
- stable team
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required. To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required. Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment. This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control. Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments. Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals. Essential Requirements:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme