Social Worker x2 - Safeguarding Assessments Team
Social Worker x2 - Safeguarding Assessments Team - Bristol - £31p/h - £35p/h
We require 2 experienced Social Workers to join a Safeguarding and Assessment Team in Bristol.
Within this role, successful candidates will be covering Children In Need and Child Protection Assessments. You will also take cases to Initial Child Protection Conferences and to Court if necessary. The work load is very varied with undertaking single assessments, initial child in care processes and also initial Court work.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding & Assessment Social Worker:
- Supportive and stable authority
- Permanent management team
- Working from home available where possible
- Free parking at office location
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.