Sales Specialist – Minster Insulation and Dry Lining
Competitive Salary – Based in Bristol
Minster - part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Our ambitious Minster team are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for contributing and exceeding customer expectations whilst supporting the achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling products. You will utilise all available resources in order to achieve sale KPI’s and resolve customer issues and concerns and recommend improvements for the entire sales cycle.
As a Sales Specialist you will:
- Proven track record in similar role
- Analyse problem areas and suggest solutions
- Be fully knowledgeable of all our products and services
- Ability to coordinate daily activities of sales team
- Confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns
To be suitable for the Sales Specialist role you will have:
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal with customer queries
- Highly pro-active
- Organised and upbeat used to working in fast-paced environments
- Share our 100% dedication to deliver an excellent customer experience, by going that extra mile at all times whilst supporting a proactive culture within the branch.
- Team player
irst and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.