Business Development Manager
As our Business Development Manager – Public Sector Division covering North East, you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, whilst developing your own new business pipelines to deliver high levels of growth. This is a dual role suited to a true winner that likes to enjoy the rewards of their input through the full customer life cycle.Package description
The salary on offer is up to £35k (DOE), OTE of £50k, Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme & Lifestyle Benefits.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
To be successful as our Business Development Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers. Other duties include:
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of clients objectives to create continual growth opportunities.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities from our solutions ranges
- Build a local pipeline of public sector new business opportunities to deliver continual growth.
- To achieve all targets set by PS Sales Manager, maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities.
- Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further growth opportunities.
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Progressively manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve expected growth
- Ability to follow the full sales cycle from prospecting to close then subsequent contract lifecycle management
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Ensure effective population of central sales database with meeting reports, contact details and key points of information.
Our ideal Business Development Manager:
- Have experience of working within the Public Sector.
- Demonstrates capacity to transmit information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience.
- Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Ability to negotiate at a senior level / C-suite relationships.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively across all Lyreco subsidiaries as part of the new business process.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Makes appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders.
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Business Development Manager – Public Sector to join our ‘solution based’ Corporate Sales Division, covering the North East.