Occupational Therapist Senior
Eden Brown are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work within the Community Learning Disability Service (CLDT) and Older People and Physical Disability Team (OPPD).
You will be ensuring that care and support are person-centred and as far as possible put the people with whom they work in control of their lives.
You will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.
Working as a Senior OT professional, you will bring significant expertise to complex cases.
You should have some knowledge in the Mental Capacity Act.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Using analytical skills and OT process to assimilate information
- Working in partnership with other organisations
- Ensuring effective safeguarding and risk management
- Able to address adversity and social exclusion
- Promote independence and autonomy
- Prevention, early intervention and reablement
- Demonstrate HCC values and behaviours and professional standards
Must be motivated and reliable Self confident with an ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this position please contact Amy at Eden Brown Synergy and send your updated CV. You can call today on 0161 233 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Occupational Therapists. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Amy Heitzman. Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.