Social Worker - Adults Community Team
Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker with proven Adult Services experience to work in a Adults Community Team in Hampshire.
In this role candidates will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and will complete safeguarding enquiries. You will work closely with older people / people with physical disabilities and assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Home.
Due to the nature of this role Social Workers will ideally have similar statutory social work experience.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
As a Adults Community Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.